This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Pb with Language

Aug 23, 2012 at 11:19 AM

first of all thk you for this stuff.

I tried to get information in french but it still doesn't work, this is my code :

Dim api = New Tmdb("xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", "fr")

i am able to get info but not in french, where my mistakes?

 

 

Coordinator
Aug 24, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Hi,

I'm not sure if there was a problem with your post...seems like there might have been some missing information?

I gave the following a go

        Dim api = New WatTmdb.V3.Tmdb(My.Settings.TMDB_APIkey, "fr")
        Dim search = api.SearchMovie("Star Wars", 1)

which gave results which look to be in french?

eg

Star Wars : Épisode IV - Un nouvel espoir

Star Wars : Épisode V - L'Empire contre-attaque

Star Wars : Épisode VI - Le Retour du Jedi

Star Wars : Épisode I - La Menace Fantôme

Star Wars : Épisode II - L'Attaque des Clones

Star Wars : Épisode III - La Revanche des Sith

Le Monde de Narnia : Chapitre 1 - Le lion, la sorcière blanche et l'armoire magique

Aug 24, 2012 at 11:25 AM

yes it's work with searchmovie, but when i try 

api.GetMovieByIMDB(idfilm)
i have the result in english even if i write 
Dim api = New Tmdb("*************", "fr")

Coordinator
Aug 27, 2012 at 1:26 PM

This problem has now been fixed, and the source code has been updated.  I'm planning to do a new compiled release sometime over the next week which will include this fix.

Thanks